ACT II POPCORN
ACT II popcorn Cake
- Cup butter
- 32 Marshmallows
- 16 Cups popped ACT II Popcorn
- 1 Cup small Gumdrops (no black ones)
- 1 Cup Chocolate covered Peanuts
- 1 Cup Candy-coated Chocolate Pieces
- Melt butter and marshmallows in a large heavy pan over low heat. Stir often.
- Put ACT II popcorn into large container. Pour marshmallow mixture over top. Stir to mix well. Add peanuts and candy. Mix together.
- Pack mixture into greased 10 inch tube pan or 12 cup bundt pan. Let cake set until cool, and turn out onto plate to serve. Cut into wedges for all different size kids
ACT II popcorn Macaroons
- 2 cups popped ACT II popcorn
- 3 egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 2 tablespoons granulated artificial sweetener
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease cookie sheets. Place popped ACT II popcorn into a food processor or blender; grind into small kernels.
- In a large bowl, whip egg whites until frothy. Add baking powder, salt and cream of tartar; continue whipping to stiff peaks. Gradually mix in the sugar substitute. Fold in the ACT II popcorn pieces. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes in the preheated oven, or until lightly browned. Allow cookies to cool on cookie sheets before removing.
Halooween ACT II popcorn pupkins
- 5 Cups popped ACT II popcorn
- 1 Cup candy corn
- 1 Cup chopped salted peanuts
- 1/2 Cup butter or margarine
- 3 Cups miniature marshmallows
- 4 Drops red food coloring
- 3 Drops yellow food coloring
- 4 Sticks red or black licorice, cut into thirds
- Grease a muffin pan and set aside. Place ACT II popcorn, candy corn and peanuts into a large bowl and set aside
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Stir in marshmallows, red food coloring and yellow food coloring, adjusting color if needed to get a nice shade of orange. When the marshmallows are completely melted, pour over the ACT II popcorn and stir to evenly distribute the candy, nuts and marshmallow.
- Use a greased spoon to fill the muffin cups. Insert a piece of licorice to act as the stem, and mold the ACT II popcorn around it. Let stand until firm, 10 to 15 minutes, and then pull the pumpkins out by their stems and admire your pumpkin patch!