ACT II Popcorn
An indigenously developed premix of popping corn, oil and seasoning, Act II Instant Popcorn can be made in a heavy bottomed pan/cooker in just 3 minutes. Act II Instant Popcorn is synonymous for providing delicious ‘in between’ snacks that combines convenience and tasteful snacking like never before! Easily made anywhere with a heavy bottomed lid pan, even without electricity it’s also an economically priced snack. It is available in variety of lip smacking flavors for everyone’s preference: Classic Salted, Golden Sizzle, Chilli Surprise, Magic Butter Tomato Chilli, Butter Delite, Butter Pepper, Tandoori Tadka, Southern Spices, Xtreme Butter and Cheese, available in different pack sizes.
ACT II POPCORN SALAD
- 10 Slices Bacon
- 1 Cup Candy Corn
- 1 1/4 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese, Divided
- 1 (8 Once) can Sliced Water Chestnuts, Drained
- 1/4 Cup shredded carrots
- 4 Drops red food coloring
- 2 Tablespoons minced fresh chives
- 6 Cups popped ACT II popcorn
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, celery, 1 cup of the cheese, water chestnuts, 1/2 cup bacon, carrots and chives. Mix well. Add ACT II popcorn and stir to coat. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and bacon and serve immediately.
ACT II POPCORN NACHOS
- 1 Teaspoon Paprika
- 1 Gallon popped ACT II popcorn
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Butter, melted
- 1 Teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- In a small bowl, mix together butter, crushed red pepper, cumin and paprika.
- Place ACT II popcorn in a large bowl. Sprinkle with the butter mixture and Cheddar cheese. Toss until well mixed.
NUTTED ACT II POPCORN
- 8 Cups Popped ACT II popcorn
- 2 Cups Pecan Halves
- 1 Cup Whole Unblanched Almonds
- 1/2 Cup Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 Tablespoon Chili Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 1/2 Cups Sugar
- 1 Cup Light Corn Syrup
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- Heat oven to 250° F. Combine the ACT II popcorn, pecans, almonds, pumpkin seeds, chili powder, and cinnamon on 1 or 2 large baking sheets and place in the oven to warm through.
- Meanwhile, combine the sugar, corn syrup, and butter in a medium saucepan and heat to boiling. Without stirring, cook over medium-high heat about 10 minutes or until the syrup turns a rich brown and a few drops of it form stiff threads in a cup of cold water. Stir in the vanilla.
- Remove baking sheet from oven and pour the syrup over the ACT II popcorn. Toss quickly with a spoon. Cool and break into pieces.